Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Loving Embrace of Cinapse.co

Hey all you people who don't know me from Facebook or real human contact!

I thought I should share some exciting news with you.

Last week, I became the newest staff member of the lovely...


www.cinapse.co

All you have to do is click the image above to unlock a thoughtful overflow of cinema nerdery.

We review new theatrical releases, home video releases, personal favorites, classics, and more...
(now including weekly recaps of a few choice television shows (whoever watches that stuff...))

You should check out the site right away, but also like the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cinapseblog

And follow us on twitter:
@CinapseNews

Doing both of the above-mentioned thangs will not only give you piece-by-piece updates on all the new material to read, but could also result in your winning some WAY COOL STUFF FOR FREE!!!!

"FREE STUFF?  Holy SHIT!"
         -Anyone Who Breathes

I will continue to post here weekly, but there will be a lot more blah blah blah from me at my new home.  Please show them some love... for showing me some love.

...while you're doing all that liking, couldn't hurt to run over to MY facebook page and give me the like, as well...
https://www.facebook.com/ryanucm

Movie forth, cinema soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment