Sunday, June 22, 2014

Update on Absence

Readers,

On the off chance some of you have found your way to my blog somewhat miraculously, that is to say... via aimless internet wandering, rather than a friend I regularly coerce into reading my occasional post, I thought I should address you complete strangers who are free from my direct
Facebook harassment.

Canadians, Spaniards, Germans, and South Koreans...

Hi!

I like you!

I have been away from weekly reviews of new releases because I am gearing up for some more extreme franchise/genre-specific wordsploitation for both my humble blog, and a website in Austin, TX. 


 Please visit this website:
www.cinapse.co


 They are nice to me and they like movies.


For The Underemployed Cinema Major, you can be looking forward to:

"Red Black and Blue: A 4th of July Action Marathon Curated by The UCM".

At Cinapse, I will be contributing a few pieces covering Greek Mythology's greatest hero, Heracles (Hercules to the Romans), in anticipation of the Bret Ratner(fart sound)-helmed Hercules, starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson(applause sound and fainting).

Keep the looks out!  And, if you have not already, please visit my Facebook page and like the shit out of me!
https://www.facebook.com/ryanucm


No comments:

Post a Comment